Mac OS X Lion support
New experimental design
Fast playlist switch
Improved shuffle mode
Load last used chain at launch of Audio Units option
so long and thanks for all the code
Blog posts : "Home"
Mac OS X Lion support
Vox 0.2.7 Tiger released to support Mac OS X 10.4.
This includes some fixes and better artworks handling developed for the next 0.2.8 version.
I'm preparing a special build of Vox 0.2.7 for Tiger; it will be the last version with support for this system.
Before releasing it, I need some testers to check all the functionality as I don't have any Tiger machine.
If you're interested please drop me an email,
The final version of Vox 0.2.7 is now available at http://www.voxapp.uni.cc/
These are the last changes from the RC3 version:
- Media keys support
- Load last opened file option
- Use single menubar icon option
- Playlist submenu in dock menu
- Always enabled next and previous buttons with files in playlist
The Vox forums are now online, with users, threads and post restored from the old ones.
If you already have an account, please use the "Lost Password Recovery" function to get a new password.
Along with the new forums, there is a reworked website ready for the upcoming Vox 0.2.7 final release.
New RC version that fixes some bugs introduced in the previous RC and includes some little improvements, in detail:
- Fixed crash on artwork online search
- Fixed crash on embedded artwork reading
- Improved embedded artwork reading
- Improved support for malformed cuesheets
- Updated WavPack library
New RC version of Vox with some bug fixes, improvements and one important addition: local artworks support; now, the first artwork source is a local image (in the same folder of the playing file) with names, in order: "$artist - $album", $album, folder, front, cover, artwork, and with extensions, in…
The dev version 0.2.7 RC1 of Vox is now available with a lot of new features and bug fixes; the minimum system requirement is now Leopard, change needed for better support of new systems and the integration of new features.
These are the most important changes:
- Cue sheet support
- iTunes Drag & Drop …
Vox website is temporary offline; I'm currently looking for a new hosting service.
Please use this page for downloads and comments:
This is the place where I'll post development works on my projects!
Name: Alessio Nonni
Occupation: iOS and OS X developer
Living in: Italy
Interests: Programming, Music, Audio/Video, 3D Graphics
Languages experiences: C, C++, Objective-C, C for microcontrollers
Technologies experiences: Cocoa, Core Audio, BASS, wxWidgets, Qt, OpenGL
Other used languages/technologies: C#, .NET, Java, CUDA
- NextLevel: Rad Media Capture in #Swift https://t.co/9MrSpC5QCz
- Dance: A radical & elegant animation library built for #iOS https://t.co/1x9NU1Iv5j
- PanelKit: A UI framework that enables panels on #iOS https://t.co/um6Fstv1Eu
- TinyConstraints - syntactic sugar that makes Auto Layout sweeter for human use https://t.co/EyIo7qY2sT
- Superb - Pluggable HTTP authentication for #Swift https://t.co/4wM92bxTyo